Songpacks INFO!!

Find the latest and greatest going-ons here!
Maikel631
The Nightcore Source

Songpacks INFO!!

Post by Maikel631 » April 28th, 2010, 1:53 pm

Yes, little update about the songpacks.

I could've expected it, Michael deleted the packs from the account we had it on.
He could access it, so yeah..

I've uploaded it somewhere else now.
People who already had the other link, just pm me to get it.
Also people who've lost it in any way, just pm!
Include the old songpacks link in your PM so we know if you've earned it before or not.

I just had to post this, im already pretty late.
Had to make this clear.
Enjoy the songpacks, once again :D
I don't really go here anymore. If you wanna talk, catch me on Skype: maikel6311
AzgarthX
The Rated NU Superstar!

Re: Songpacks INFO!!

Post by AzgarthX » April 28th, 2010, 5:33 pm

woah, michael wont cease to take revenge on NU.... anyawys thx for reuploading them
btw do u have the latest songs in the pack? cause even though i can dl them with firefox its a bit of a trouble to view each video and download them 1 by 1
.:CLICK HERE--->My Channel<---CLICK HERE:.
Dubstep Girl
Dubstep Girl :)

Post by Dubstep Girl » April 28th, 2010, 8:43 pm

pm me so i can check future uploads m8 :D
Kirby
The Scapegoat

Post by Kirby » April 28th, 2010, 9:34 pm

Maikel, make sure not to give the songpacks out to anyone who hasn't earned them before; you could confirm this by asking for the old songpacks link.
In fact, I don't think you'll mind so I'll just edit this into your post now.

I think the message is clear so topic closed.
Maikel631
The Nightcore Source

Post by Maikel631 » April 29th, 2010, 8:27 am

Thanks for the edit Kirby :)
I don't really go here anymore. If you wanna talk, catch me on Skype: maikel6311
Kirby
The Scapegoat

Post by Kirby » April 10th, 2011, 12:00 pm

Just to let you guys know that Maikel isn't doing songpacks anymore. Reason being that it brought a whole lot of spammers and arrogance to the forums, and he doesn't have the time to maintain them anymore.

The link will be kept up for a while if you have it, but it will not be updated anymore nor will it be given out.

Either buy the music to support the artist (what we'll say only to make us look innocent) or use a YouTube to mp3 converter (what everyone will actually do). Tutorials on this will be made soon, or just refer to this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJJlleiY6P0

Topic re-opened for discussion if you need it.
iTzBugged

Post by iTzBugged » April 23rd, 2011, 2:52 pm

well, just saw there is a nightcore forums, u got songpack where can i get? or is it that on tpb? lets get YT down ^^
Black Cat
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by Black Cat » April 23rd, 2011, 4:17 pm

Read Kirby's post.
Especially this part:[/b]
Kirby wrote:The link will be kept up for a while if you have it, but it will not be updated anymore nor will it be given out.
Kittens!
Kirby
The Scapegoat

Post by Kirby » April 23rd, 2011, 9:57 pm

As far as I know, there's only one songpack on TPB, and all it contains is low quality mp3s of original Nightcore songs and Maikel's shitty remix of Dam Dadi Doo. (I have special authorization from him to call that remix 'shitty')

If those songs are what you want, you'd be much better off using a YouTube downloader for the videos in this playlist. They're the highest quality versions of those songs available out there, even more than the files the original Nightcore group has on hand :P
iTzBugged

Post by iTzBugged » April 24th, 2011, 3:17 am

yeah i know/did in part, but i searched a while back for a song named Dont Stop, which is only 1time upped in YT (or has it any sanctions where i cant load it? Oo' anyways when i searched for nc-songpacks i found 2packs on tpb and truly bad qualy xD

now saw the your post lol xDbut i wish we get a new video-embedding site/services so we can skip yt >> 30%of all nc song r blocked for my countrie and 60%of all yt; so if you got any idea hw to cheat on yttelll me ^^ meanwhile i will up sum of my favourite nc songs again >>
d[*,..,*]b >>> here <<< I'll be uploading my stuffs (selfnightcored or just copys of my favourite nightcore songs), in case of bann u can visit my back-up >>> channel <<< d(OO)b♫