266 millions US $ anyone?

Anything and everything that doesn't fit in another section.

Re: 266 millions US $ anyone?

Postby Phone » June 18th, 2010, 4:50 am

@ pringels: And I hope your not one of those people who want into Canada for ONLY citizenship. =| Cause those people make me want to be a serial killer. o_O

@RC: You want to download bread? Wow. I'll send your poor kids potato pancakes in the mail. And LOL Dad #1's last line reminds me of Tweeks dad from SP. xD

I think besides the party bus...I'll buy a few people. Just buy people, not necessarily make them do anything, just own them. Maybe get some custom made shoes...
Double posting is PROHIBITED.
READ THE RULES.
Phone
Professor

Postby Black Cat » June 18th, 2010, 12:05 pm

@Phone: Buying some people? Just own them? Now that last one sounds like a lie but ok ;3

When you think of it, I'd get a big house somewhere, with a huge cellar like a tomb or something, then have rave's there....and as phone said, shoes, I'd get some aswell. I need shoes at the moment.
Kittens!
Black Cat
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Postby pringels » June 18th, 2010, 4:14 pm

@Phone. Your right i shouldn't move to canada. id take all my money and get Mark Emmry out of prison. The prince of pot is my hero. I use to bye my seeds from his web site like 2 or 3yr's ago. And as a US citizen we don't want Mark. He should be back home in canada with his wife selling me seeds for my next crop this coming August.
*JAIL BRAKE* jk or am i. yeah run that through your noodle.
pringels

Location: El paso, Texas, U.S 79762, 2201 rocky lane Apt# 703

Postby Fernandez » October 3rd, 2015, 12:32 am

I would keep working as well. Maybe less, but not stop working at all. That is more than enough to live off of, but I don't want to be lazily sitting around all day.

As for what I would spend it on, probably a Jaguar F-Type and a more upscale house, but not some outrageous mansion or anything like that.

Sorry for the necro, I just thought this was an interesting topic and couldn't resist posting my thoughts on it.
Fernandez

Previous

Return to General Discussion