My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Anything and everything that doesn't fit in another section.
Maikel631
The Nightcore Source

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post by Maikel631 » March 7th, 2012, 2:43 am

Before you ask, yes this is a serious topic. Does anyone on here watch it? ;p
I only actually started watching it last weekend with my girlfriend, but ever since it's been introduced I've thought the characters were adorable ;)

The show is really great, too! I know you probably all think I'm crazy right now but you should give it a chance. The majority of people who watch the show are 18-25 year old grown males, NOT 6 year old little kids like you might think. It's gotten really popular on the Internet, and for good reason.

All of the episodes are available at http://mlp-fim.com/
I don't really go here anymore. If you wanna talk, catch me on Skype: maikel6311
Blitzen121

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post by Blitzen121 » March 7th, 2012, 3:37 am

hey maikel when i first read the title i was really thinking this guy is nuts:)),but hey i will give it a try if u say is good,maybe it really is when i get home im gonna watch it if i like it then i will let u know ^ ^
Yakkety

Post by Yakkety » March 7th, 2012, 3:45 am

I watch it yes, I'm a brony, and I'm 18, its just an awesome show...
Click the picture for my Youtube Channel ;)
TheNekoUmi

Post by TheNekoUmi » April 2nd, 2012, 1:37 pm

Oh man, i know so many people around my age 12-13 and up who watches MPL, it's frikken popular everywhere! xD. Think it's ok though.. I like rainbow dash 83
ÜHappy RAINBOW Is HappyÜ
TechnoFurriesUnite
≧^◡^≦
PinkiePieHD

Post by PinkiePieHD » April 19th, 2012, 5:12 pm

Maikel631 wrote:Before you ask, yes this is a serious topic. Does anyone on here watch it? ;p
I only actually started watching it last weekend with my girlfriend, but ever since it's been introduced I've thought the characters were adorable ;)

The show is really great, too! I know you probably all think I'm crazy right now but you should give it a chance. The majority of people who watch the show are 18-25 year old grown males, NOT 6 year old little kids like you might think. It's gotten really popular on the Internet, and for good reason.

All of the episodes are available at http://mlp-fim.com/
yeah as you can see, my name is pinkiepiehd, i have watched all episodes 2 times now i think?, well yes i doo watch the show
~ Neko Neko Meow <3