Describe the worst drivers you've ever seen

Anything and everything that doesn't fit in another section.
Chop

Describe the worst drivers you've ever seen

Post by Chop » February 18th, 2014, 11:48 pm

No matter where we live, we've all seen our fair share of bad drivers. Let's hear your stories of bad drivers you have encountered.
  • When I was in high school, I was driving to school and this Dodge Challenger cut off the car in front of me and proceeded to do a few burnouts.
  • One time, when I was in Las Vegas, I was driving down The Strip. The road was jammed, and a limousine tried to cut across all the lanes of traffic.
  • I drove past a gas station near my house, and there was this guy in a Ford pickup. I saw him get out of his truck and repeatedly pound on a Mercedes. He then raged at the Mercedes driver.
  • I was stopped at a red light, and the driver of the car next to me called me racist names. I don't know if I did anything to piss him off or not.
  • On the freeway, this souped up Mazda MX-5 cut across four or five lanes of traffic to reach an exit.
  • Also on the freeway, I saw this 18 wheeler trying to merge, but the car next to it wouldn't get out of the way. The two vehicles nearly crashed into each other.
  • At an intersection, I had the green light and the other street had the red light. A Cadillac from the other street made a right turn and cut in front of me. In my area, it is legal to make a right turn on a red light, but you must yield to cars that have the green light. The Cadillac had the red light while I had the green.
  • I was driving down a two lane road and a Ford Expedition overtakes me on the shoulder. That's illegal in my area. He then weaves in and out of traffic.
  • And today, I saw a GMC SUV run a red light and weave past two cars ahead of me.
  • It seems like it's always SUV drivers that drive like shit, at least in my area.