Hiya Nightcore world!

For Nightcore discussion in general.
Mikumon
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Hiya Nightcore world!

Post by Mikumon » October 26th, 2012, 8:30 am

Hello everyone! I am "Mikumon" i am 19 and i love Nightcore more than anything =)! I found the NightcoreUniverse from a Nightcore video on youtube today! I am sure this is the best site in the universe x)!

I love watching Anime (even though i onlu have like 30-35 anime watched/watching until now), i am watching about 5 episodes of anime per day.

I am listening about 8 hours nightcore the day! (not night cause i fuckin sleep! =( )

I am playing many games like LoL, C9, CS, TF2, Cosmic Break, Aveyond, Gmod and maaaaany others!

I am currently goin to school to become Game Disigner.

=)Love u all <3
Kestrel0907

Re: Hiya Nightcore world!

Post by Kestrel0907 » October 26th, 2012, 8:42 am

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey. :p
I also played cosmic break but deleted it because my pc can't sustain the pvp and because it was, in my opinion, badly developed,atm i play Lucent Heart(my char's name is Rayzh if you want to join me.)
Be sure to use the chat and, have some big bushels of fun. :]
Last edited by Kestrel0907 on October 26th, 2012, 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
ClbDK
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by ClbDK » October 26th, 2012, 8:45 am

Hello, and welcome to the forum, you should really use the chatbot :-) We've had some good time in that chat box :3
This is my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/ChristianlbDK?feature=mhee I don't upload songs so often. But I'll guarantee you won't be disappointed.

-Chris (Christian)
Qoolioz

Post by Qoolioz » October 26th, 2012, 9:07 am

What's up! Welcome to the universe where we dance to nightcore and other techno music !
Mikumon
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by Mikumon » October 26th, 2012, 1:14 pm

thnx all =) <3
thecad
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by thecad » October 26th, 2012, 5:15 pm

HIIII!

First of all i am gonna apologize on for hand CUZ I AM HYPER and its not good that i type a reply while i am hyper :3..

Well lets get to it right :D

WELCOME!!! You can stay here as loooong as you want :D :D :D Once you're in this universe there is no way out :3 muhahaha>:3 we are EVIL !!! >:( nah we aren't just like to say that :D

I am happy to see another one that loves anime joins :D Now i can talk even more about anime :D

O I see you like League :D what region do you play (I HOPE EUW) we should play sometimes :D

And then a random serious question :P how far are you with your education?? cuz i'm almost in the same kind of school :D Right now its just dev school but when i finished that i want to go to a Real Game Dev school :D

Well just follow the rules and everything will be alright that way we won't bite :3

be sure to use the chatbox alot please XD so we will become active again :D

Well thats about it :D :D

again sorry for the hyper post :D

-=-TheCad-=-
Family! <3

Anata no mawarinohito o suki shikashi, tōku hanareta hitobito o aishite <3

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
ClbDK
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by ClbDK » October 26th, 2012, 5:16 pm

Cad... YOU ARE SO FUCKED UP!!! YOU SCARE ALL THE NEW GUYS AWAY, AND WHEN YOU DO THAT I CANT MAKE RANDOM GUYS SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL!!!
This is my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/ChristianlbDK?feature=mhee I don't upload songs so often. But I'll guarantee you won't be disappointed.

-Chris (Christian)
Mikumon
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by Mikumon » October 26th, 2012, 8:14 pm

lol xDDD

1st I have watched about 30 anime until now, but i am watching many episodes dailly! (for some reason this last week i just cant stand watching action/drama anime! it makes me wanna "suicide" lolz!)

2nd i play on EUNE and i have about 2500 games.

3rd I am at my school for 1 month now... so i dont really know a lot. And also i will mostly learn the basics in this school.
I mean, i will learn how to create a game, but not super graphics, or nothing special... After i finish there i plan to go on an expert school and learn EVERYTHING! I wanna create the real Sword Art Online! =D
XD

EDIT: also when i have some money i will donate for this awesome community! =)
Peter

Post by Peter » December 15th, 2012, 2:54 pm

Although it might be a bit late to say this, Hi! :D
Gracono

Post by Gracono » December 25th, 2012, 5:22 pm

hai u. im hyper. but im usually hyper. i will refrain from hypgin in this reply. or will i. seems i already have. lol.

so yeh....5 anime 8 hrs of nightcore school and sleep and all that gaming......does not compute....

the chat box is gewd.

bai