Hai! The Newbie Has Arrived

For Nightcore discussion in general.
maria

Hai! The Newbie Has Arrived

Post by maria » December 24th, 2012, 3:09 pm

Yo! I'm Maria, and I'm quite the... eccentric person.

To start off with, I'm (nearly >.<) 16, and I live in Michigan. I come from a spanish family and speak spanish too ^^. I love drawing, and wasting my youth on the computer. And doing things that are pointless for my future. My current fascination is with duct-tape flowers >.> Ahm, appearance-wise, I've got really curly brown hair, brown eyes, and really tan skin. I'm Christian too, but please don't stereotype me for it. I believe in gay rights and accept all other beliefs ^^

I love Anime too ^^ I don't watch it, I like drawing it and obsessing over series. Like Fate Stay Night and Higurashi. I have Hanyuu cosplay too.

As for Nightcore, I've been listening and loving it for over 4 years. I never heard anything by the original Nightcore guys, but I used to be a huuuge Nightcore junkie. Like, massive junkie. Now I'm more into K-pop and dubstep. :3

Aaand that is all. Good day to y'alls. And have a wonderful christmas too ^^
ImageImage
Gracono

Re: Hai! The Newbie Has Arrived

Post by Gracono » December 25th, 2012, 5:43 pm

welcome.

i took spanish 1. failed cuz the homework grade....hated the repetition. made all A and B on all teh test. then took spanish 1 and 2 after. had learned all that i learned in spanish 2 and then some in that first spanish 1 class.

Drawing...nice. I draw from time to time but not often and mostly more abstract things.

Christians that do not follow the typical sterotypical hypocrisy are nice. I was raised in a christian family and then broadened my perspective all the way back to the core connective science teachings. I'm an inquisitive bastard....

I do a lot fo electronic genres personally.....

good christmas to u also.

and hai. welcome. chatbox is good.
Peter

Post by Peter » January 12th, 2013, 4:03 am

Spanish and likes to Draw... yeeeaaaay! :D

Anyhow, welcome to Nightcore Universe, hope you enjoy your stay here! ^_^
WildMaster

Post by WildMaster » January 13th, 2013, 9:07 am

Hello and welcome to Nightcore Universe ;)
I hope you have a great time on here, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask :D