How to Nightcore a song! (NIGHTCORE TUTORIAL)

For Nightcore discussion in general.

Re: How to Nightcore a song! (NIGHTCORE TUTORIAL)

Postby Boiledcabbages » September 12th, 2016, 8:28 am

If you can't get Wavepad, you can download the Wavepad master edition through apk for free.
Negro- A biotic substance belonging to the mammalian kingdom that has evolved for nothing over the course of millions of years that lacks white pigment and is racially targeted and discriminated unfairly due to their high melanin levels which are primarily present for survival with being racially discriminated known as the secondary effect

Honestly, months ago, i used to wonder if white humans evolved from black humans and what if a genetic drift is happening
Boiledcabbages

Postby GalaxyCat » January 22nd, 2017, 10:32 pm

Hi, I was wondering about what programs you guys use to make your videos. Are there any free programs I can use?
GalaxyCat

Postby emilemil1 » January 23rd, 2017, 12:01 am

GalaxyCat wrote:Hi, I was wondering about what programs you guys use to make your videos. Are there any free programs I can use?

There are several free programs that can pair a static image with audio, but anything beyond that requires an editor, which there are no good free alternatives for (unless you are on a Mac, in which case the bundled editor is decent).

The most popular basic editors are Vegas Pro and Adobe Premiere. If you want fancy FX there is After Effects and pretty much nothing else.
emilemil1

Previous

Return to Nightcore General