How to Nightcore a song! (NIGHTCORE TUTORIAL)

For Nightcore discussion in general.

Re: How to Nightcore a song! (NIGHTCORE TUTORIAL)

Postby Peter » January 12th, 2013, 10:35 am

TheRagingGymnast wrote:I'd like to experiment with my pitch and tempo while also adjusting the beat abit.
I am now testing some new programs such as PCDJ which I use to increase the pitch even more.

But anyways, it really is a nice tutorial :)

Make sure that the Vocals and the Beat will be balanced, you do not want to make the kick of the bass overpower the Vocals. :D
Peter

Postby hdmusikguy » July 13th, 2013, 11:09 pm

Well Wavepad Is the Best to use when it comes to speeding up a song, and if you want to know what nightcoring on wavepad sounds like, click here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLAut5gPWj0
hdmusikguy

Postby NightcoreXaaron » July 23rd, 2013, 10:50 pm

Hey im sorta new to the nightcore comunity and i was wondering can you just use a a software such as virtual dj?
Well...Here iz my amazing channel! [Subscribe for the pink guy] Nightcore ftw!
http://www.youtube.com/user/kyleaaron91
`’•.¸*♫♪(✿◠‿◠)♫♪*¸.•’´
(♡) Kyleaaron91 (♡)
¸.•’´*♫♪(✿◠‿◠)♫♪*`’•.¸
NightcoreXaaron

Postby XxEvilLizardxX » July 23rd, 2013, 11:47 pm

NightcoreXaaron wrote:Hey im sorta new to the nightcore comunity and i was wondering can you just use a a software such as virtual dj?

Yeah I suppose.
I'm not really an expert at Nightcoring, but I have uploaded some stuff and I used VDJ on a few and they turned out fine :3
XxEvilLizardxX
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Postby sammydjones123 » September 28th, 2013, 1:31 am

Hey I'm new to the site and I was wondering how would I get just the instrumentals to What Hurts the Most? (nightcore of course XD) I only have access to Audacity at the moment. Please help! Thanks a million!
sammydjones123

Postby Raver » September 30th, 2013, 11:39 am

sammydjones123 wrote:Hey I'm new to the site and I was wondering how would I get just the instrumentals to What Hurts the Most? (nightcore of course XD) I only have access to Audacity at the moment. Please help! Thanks a million!

You can't remove the vocal of a song without making it sound pretty bad. You should google it and if you're lucky you can get a less shitty file, but won't get a perfect one at all.
We feel the rhythm like it is our heartbeat
Raver

Postby through_a_haze » October 2nd, 2013, 7:23 pm

I nightcored tracks on "WavePad", then i use "MAGIX Video Pro X5" for attaching picture.
And now question:
what better format to export video from "MAGIX" and upload on Youtube in ratio size/quality?
what format you use for uploads on Youtube?

p.s.
Sorry for my english
through_a_haze

Postby Zurd » October 2nd, 2013, 7:55 pm

youtube accepts pretty much anything and will convert it, send them something of good quality and they will convert it to something of good quality
Zurd

Postby Fernandez » October 3rd, 2013, 5:09 am

Are you allowed to nightcore Arabic or African songs?

What about songs from Central America?
Is sad about the Raiders moving to Las Vegas :(
Fernandez

Postby Zurd » October 3rd, 2013, 5:13 am

Fernandez wrote:Are you allowed to nightcore Arabic or African songs?

http://www.nightcoreuniverse.net/viewto ... f=17&t=930
Zurd

Postby Fernandez » October 3rd, 2013, 5:00 pm

Zurd wrote:
Fernandez wrote:Are you allowed to nightcore Arabic or African songs?

http://www.nightcoreuniverse.net/viewto ... f=17&t=930

After reading that link, I'm thinking that only genre matters, not language or country of origin. Am I correct about this?
Fernandez

Postby Zurd » October 3rd, 2013, 7:26 pm

yes, nightcore is only for dance and trance
Zurd

Postby MagicScream » October 3rd, 2013, 9:06 pm

Zurd is right, Fernandez. Country or language doesn't matter, just whether or not it's techno or dance.

So yes, if you find, say, a techno song from Sudan that's in Arabic, you're free to nightcore it.
MagicScream

Postby Fernandez » March 16th, 2014, 10:43 pm

I think that "Never go mainstream" is a good rule of thumb to follow. It's been said time and time again by Maikel and other people that mainstream nightcore is bad, that it's a respect issue, etc.

Given the current state of mainstream music, it's generally best to stay away from any song that's playing on the radio.

Here are some reasons I thought of on why you should avoid nightcoring mainstream songs:

• Nightcoring mainstream songs disregards the definition of nightcore set forth by its founding fathers. It basically throws the definition out the window (for lack of a better term). For more information, see this thread: http://www.nightcoreuniverse.net/viewto ... =11&t=1316
  • Mainstream songs have been "nightcored" countless times already. Your upload is likely to be buried deep in the Youtube search pages, meaning that it will be hard for people to find your video, and you won't gain much views.
  • Mainstream songs tend to have more copyright problems (at least in my experience). They are more likely to be blocked by record companies, generate copyright strikes, and have ads next to the video.
  • If you do decide to create an account on Nightcore Universe, you won't be allowed to post your videos or channel here. This forum has members that are very knowledgeable in nightcore who can help you improve and get your channel going. They are more likely to help you (and respect you) if you go the extra mile to make sure your videos/channel adheres to the Nightcore Posting Regulations (Link: http://www.nightcoreuniverse.net/viewto ... =11&t=1349).
Fernandez

Postby Namahage » May 5th, 2014, 1:56 am

Something I've noticed in music these days is that more and more non-nightcorable genres are incorporating elements of techno/trance into said genre. While this makes nightcoring more challenging for newbies than in years past, still, even a gorilla could probably separate techno and pop songs.
The media acting as the eyes of the society ought to practice its role with the highest journalistic ethics possible; feeding the society with information of unquestionable source to perpetuate the credibility and the moral obligation bestowed to it.
Namahage

PreviousNext

Return to Nightcore General