For Nightcore discussion in general.
Raver

Post by Raver » November 15th, 2014, 5:45 pm

Today, 15th November 2014, our beloved channel "maikel6311" reaches 100.000 subscribers. I'd like to congratulate him for such an achievement, one of the biggest in the history of this community, and thank him and Kirby for being the awesome people we all know they are. May this be only one among a lot of milestones and successes, you deserve it!
We feel the rhythm like it is our heartbeat
Kestrel0907

Re: 100.000

Post by Kestrel0907 » November 16th, 2014, 6:29 pm

Respect!!
Congratulations Maikel for standing out as one of the greatest Nightcore uploaders!!!! You deserve all the subscriptions! May you continue on this road for as long as you can, hopefully for many many years from now on and no copyright/channel closing issues! ;p
And kudos to Kirby and every old and new moderator/administrator that helped and struggled to keep this community alive and under the rules or guidelines of this website(+for being amazing great friendly people ;D)
P.S: Fun fact: On either the 15th or 16th november I have created my account on this website, and every time we hit another day of this month Maikel raises each day on the tops. It's a gift-plot! O, o
Edit: I just came here for a quick glace of these forums...and well I feel as if it's a shame that nobody replied to this topic...come on people!
Edit2: I just checked it out and it seems that I joined on 3rd january heheh, the other date was when I discovered his music on youtube...I waited for a while before creating an account. .,.
Raver

Post by Raver » November 16th, 2014, 6:59 pm

Kestrel0907 wrote:it's a shame that nobody replied to this topic
It's indeed a shame. No wonder why Maikel doesn't feel comfortable here nowadays.
emilemil1

Post by emilemil1 » November 16th, 2014, 7:35 pm

With the risk of sounding like a douche... I let this thread pass me by because I don't know Maikel as a person, I don't ever see him around here (so I'm not expecting him to notice anything I write here), and I've only really met him briefly on teamspeak. So, I gave this thread the same attention I give any of the numerous birthday/milestone celebration posts I see on Facebook/YouTube every week, which is essentially none at all.

It makes sense for you, who know Maikel much more personally, to congratulate him, but to me he's just a guy like any other. Sure, a guy with a lot of subs and a history on this forum, but that's all before my time here. I don't know him, I don't have anything meaningful to say about him, so I'd rather stay quiet than try to force something that won't be coming from the heart.

Anyway... You're an upstanding individual Maikel, keep it up!
HFUNightcore

Post by HFUNightcore » November 17th, 2014, 5:02 am

emilemil1 wrote:With the risk of sounding like a douche... I let this thread pass me by because I don't know Maikel as a person, I don't ever see him around here (so I'm not expecting him to notice anything I write here), and I've only really met him briefly on teamspeak. So, I gave this thread the same attention I give any of the numerous birthday/milestone celebration posts I see on Facebook/YouTube every week, which is essentially none at all.

It makes sense for you, who know Maikel much more personally, to congratulate him, but to me he's just a guy like any other. Sure, a guy with a lot of subs and a history on this forum, but that's all before my time here. I don't know him, I don't have anything meaningful to say about him, so I'd rather stay quiet than try to force something that won't be coming from the heart.

Anyway... You're an upstanding individual Maikel, keep it up!
+1
Raver

Post by Raver » November 17th, 2014, 5:57 am

Maikel certainly appreciates your replies.