Nightcore Advent Calendar on Youtube

For Nightcore discussion in general.
Tranceformer

Nightcore Advent Calendar on Youtube

Post by Tranceformer » November 17th, 2014, 2:42 pm

Hello Guys,
the Project of the Advent Calendar is running now.
But we could need some more people (actually we are 8).

The concept is following:

Every member who takes part of the project uploads 1 to 4 tracks on an day from december 1st to 24th.
We will arrange who uploads on which day together.
You should upload your track(s) on a day u usually don't upload. But that's not such an important thing.

The Design we took is like that:
emilemil1 wrote:I'd put previous track in the upper left together with that date, the next track in the upper right together with that date, and put the current date in the video title.
There is a playlist I did so I'll add all the tracks to it.
The playlist has to be at the top of your channel.

In the video of the track you upload, it would be good to insert a link to the channel who uploads the next track.
And this person have to do so too.
And so on ...

The List for the tracks, members and links is here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
Last edited by Tranceformer on November 28th, 2014, 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HFUNightcore

Re: Nightcore Advent Calender on Youtube

Post by HFUNightcore » November 17th, 2014, 2:52 pm

I would say we also add besides the next one who uploads the next song for the coming day we also add the uploader of the previous day into the annontations so that people are more likely to browse through all the uploads with the annontations.

Should we make a picture design for the advent calender uploads aswell? Like we put on there some christmas themed pictures with christmas fonts and date on the pics?
Tranceformer

Post by Tranceformer » November 17th, 2014, 3:01 pm

Yeah that's a nice idea.
but we have to watch out that noone has the same picture as another one.
HFUNightcore

Post by HFUNightcore » November 17th, 2014, 3:02 pm

RussenDeeJay wrote:Yeah that's a nice idea.
wont happen I guess.
W0und

Post by W0und » November 17th, 2014, 3:03 pm

Maybe I could get in. If you want to see my channel here it is - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6mXxL ... uFJx6HIymA
If it's any of help. ^^

Btw I am not really good at Photoshop soo dont expect me doing some themes or stuff. :)
I dont hate fake nightcorers, I just dislike them.
NightcoreLounge

Post by NightcoreLounge » November 17th, 2014, 3:05 pm

HFU Nightcore wrote:
RussenDeeJay wrote:Yeah that's a nice idea.
wont happen I guess.
+1 :D
Fast Internet Is Fast :D
emilemil1

Post by emilemil1 » November 17th, 2014, 7:26 pm

I can join under one condition: a short while after the event is over, I will hide my advent calendar playlist since I don't want it taking up unnecessary space.

Suggestions:
1. Instead of linking to the person who uploads the next track, link directly to the track, but keep that track private until it's the right time. That way you can make the entire playlist "complete" right away (it will even look like an advent calendar), and spare every participant from having to update it every day when a new video goes up.

2. Don't bother referring to the previous video, just link to the complete playlist, it's easier for everyone.

3. Cross your fingers real hard, because finding (and organizing) 24 uploaders in less than two weeks will be nearly impossible :P
Tranceformer

Post by Tranceformer » November 18th, 2014, 9:16 am

Everyone is free to choose if the playlist would be hidden or deleted after Christmas-Time.

And Yeah thats a good idea with the direct-Links.

Everyone has to say also which track he uploads.
No Track twice. ^^

My Track would be: Dash Berlin feat. Christon Rigby - Underneath The Sky (Album Mix)
Tranceformer

Post by Tranceformer » November 18th, 2014, 9:24 am

W0und wrote:Maybe I could get in. If you want to see my channel here it is - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6mXxL ... uFJx6HIymA
If it's any of help. ^^

Btw I am not really good at Photoshop soo dont expect me doing some themes or stuff. :)
Thats No Problem take only a pic that fits to chrismas add the day's date. :)
HFUNightcore

Post by HFUNightcore » November 18th, 2014, 10:20 am

RussenDeeJay wrote:
W0und wrote:Maybe I could get in. If you want to see my channel here it is - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6mXxL ... uFJx6HIymA
If it's any of help. ^^

we could work on a template together so we have all the same design.
HFUNightcore

Post by HFUNightcore » November 18th, 2014, 10:25 am

emilemil1 wrote:I can join under one condition: a short while after the event is over, I will hide my advent calendar playlist since I don't want it taking up unnecessary space.

Suggestions:
1. Instead of linking to the person who uploads the next track, link directly to the track, but keep that track private until it's the right time. That way you can make the entire playlist "complete" right away (it will even look like an advent calendar), and spare every participant from having to update it every day when a new video goes up.

2. Don't bother referring to the previous video, just link to the complete playlist, it's easier for everyone.

3. Cross your fingers real hard, because finding (and organizing) 24 uploaders in less than two weeks will be nearly impossible :P
I would hide my advent calender playlist aswell since nobody cares about advent calender after christmas anymore xD 24 Uploaders might be possible to get in two weeks if well all start searching for other people to take part aswell. I think Im gonna ask a bunch of people this weekend.

" Instead of linking to the person who uploads the next track, link directly to the track, but keep that track private until it's the right time. That way you can make the entire playlist "complete" right away (it will even look like an advent calendar), and spare every participant from having to update it every day when a new video goes up."

I thought we would do that anyways? Well at least you put it into correct words.

" Don't bother referring to the previous video, just link to the complete playlist, it's easier for everyone."

this might be a better option ^^
Tranceformer

Post by Tranceformer » November 18th, 2014, 11:46 am

HFU Nightcore wrote:
I would hide my advent calender playlist aswell since nobody cares about advent calender after christmas anymore xD 24 Uploaders might be possible to get in two weeks if well all start searching for other people to take part aswell. I think Im gonna ask a bunch of people this weekend.

" Instead of linking to the person who uploads the next track, link directly to the track, but keep that track private until it's the right time. That way you can make the entire playlist "complete" right away (it will even look like an advent calendar), and spare every participant from having to update it every day when a new video goes up."

I thought we would do that anyways? Well at least you put it into correct words.

" Don't bother referring to the previous video, just link to the complete playlist, it's easier for everyone."

this might be a better option ^^
I Think the best idea would be, to make the Number of the day big in a free corner of the pic (76pt). Then you can set one big ">" on the right for the next track and one less big "<" on the left for the last track.
Your Brand is optionally same as a little extra text if you want to make. ^^

or isn't that a good idea?
tell me XD
W0und

Post by W0und » November 18th, 2014, 2:02 pm

HFU Nightcore wrote:
RussenDeeJay wrote:
If it's any of help. ^^

we could work on a template together so we have all the same design.

Ye thats not a bad idea, maybe we could.
I dont hate fake nightcorers, I just dislike them.
MiKuMiKuDJ

Re: Nightcore Advent Calendar on Youtube

Post by MiKuMiKuDJ » November 25th, 2014, 8:17 am

Hi!

I'm MiKu MiKu DJ (on YouTube user/SakutaroChannelNC3) but I still use my first Nightcore username of my first Nightcore channel. Thanks to RussenDeeJay who privately contacted on YouTub, I'll join with you all the Advent Calender on Youtube, but as many know, organizing and finding other Nightcore uploaders is very difficult and there is not so much time left... I have some suggestions if there will be no other uploaders joining the event... Each of us could upload more than one track and uploading them in different days after making a calendar. What do you think about?

If these is someone has already decided which track to upload, it's a good idea make a list...
http://www.youtube.com/user/SakutaroChannelNC3

"If you are God, and the delution becomes reality.
About what kind of the noids you get?
Is it the sensual world? The despotic society?
The destructtive sanctions?
Or..."

ChäoS;HEAd
emilemil1

Post by emilemil1 » November 25th, 2014, 8:21 am

I can take a maximum of one song a week, so 3 in total from 1st to 24th, since that's how often i upload.

Haven't thought about what song to choose yet :P
Tranceformer

Post by Tranceformer » November 25th, 2014, 9:16 am

One song I got.
And actually we are 8 uploaders.
Nightcure, Miku Miku DJ and ReinaXMina joined the project. ^^
MiKuMiKuDJ

Post by MiKuMiKuDJ » November 25th, 2014, 10:03 am

For me is not a problem uploading more than one song, I usually upload one or two videos every two days, but in the last period I wasn't so active, I didn't finish my special Halloween Nightcore playlist as I usually do... But for that event I'll try my best! I usually upload playlist made of 10-15 tracks and some special video music or mixes for special events. I had in mind for my Xmas playlist to do a Xmas theme Mix... I could upload the Mix I'm working at for the Advent Calendar and other tracks, but it obviously depends on how many we are and if you all agree with my suggestion...

Or..."

ChäoS;HEAd
Tranceformer

Post by Tranceformer » November 25th, 2014, 10:07 am

No single tracks? If you want to upload a mix the 24th would be the best day for that. The plan was to upload single-tracks. ^^
HFUNightcore

Post by HFUNightcore » November 25th, 2014, 10:09 am

RussenDeeJay wrote:One song I got.
And actually we are 8 uploaders.
Nightcure, Miku Miku DJ and ReinaXMina joined the project. ^^
didnt know that lol. Currently Im too bussy to search for new members and even to make nightcore atm but I have 1 song for every week for the advent calender prepared. Maybe on Friday I will take my time for the advent calender.

Btw when are we going to decide all the dates when everybody will upload? After we found all the members I guess?
MiKuMiKuDJ

Post by MiKuMiKuDJ » November 25th, 2014, 10:12 am

I know, I simply said that I could upload a Xmas theme Mix I'm working at if you all agree with my suggestion in addition to the single tracks each of us is planning to upload... It's only an idea, it's not simple doing a Mix, most of us are not DJs...

Or..."

ChäoS;HEAd
Tranceformer

Post by Tranceformer » November 25th, 2014, 10:17 am

http://i.imgur.com/vanm1kh.jpg?1
I know this is low but this is how i thoght to design the videos.
You choose one of the places for the date for example on the 13th of december and fill in that place only the number 13.
And what the links to the tracks mean that was a mistake 'cause we do a playlist. Cut that out. ^^'
Feel Free to add a Brand of your channel.
For the background we should choose Winter or Christmas-theme pictures.

Uhhh this design is soo low. .______.
HFUNightcore

Post by HFUNightcore » November 25th, 2014, 10:19 am

MiKuMiKuDJ wrote:I know, I simply said that I could upload a Xmas theme Mix I'm working at if you all agree with my suggestion in addition to the single tracks each of us is planning to upload... It's only an idea, it's not simple doing a Mix, most of us are not DJs...
well we dont have to make a professional mix like DJ's do? Just a simple one with Sony Vegas or so.
emilemil1

Post by emilemil1 » November 25th, 2014, 10:22 am

I'd put previous track in the upper left together with that date, the next track in the upper right together with that date, and put the current date in the video title.
HFUNightcore

Post by HFUNightcore » November 25th, 2014, 10:23 am

emilemil1 wrote:I'd put previous track in the upper left together with that date, the next track in the upper right together with that date, and put the current date in the video title.
good idea
MiKuMiKuDJ

Post by MiKuMiKuDJ » November 25th, 2014, 10:28 am

That's why I said most of us are not DJs and I didn't want to say that all of the uploaders who join the event will have to edit a mix, but simply that a special Xmas theme Mix should be an awesome idea for the event, expecially if uploaded for the 24th day like RussenDeeJay suggested... I'm a amateur DJ, I do Mixes just for fun when I have a bit of free time and upload them for my special events... However, I'm planning to upload some mixes anyway for my channel and I'm very glad that some of them are featured in the playlist...

Or..."

ChäoS;HEAd
HFUNightcore

Post by HFUNightcore » November 25th, 2014, 10:33 am

MiKuMiKuDJ wrote:That's why I said most of us are not DJs and I didn't want to say that all of the uploaders who join the event will have to edit a mix, but simply that a special Xmas theme Mix should be an awesome idea for the event, expecially if uploaded for the 24th day like RussenDeeJay suggested... I'm a amateur DJ, I do Mixes just for fun when I have a bit of free time and upload them for my special events... However, I'm planning to upload some mixes anyway for my channel and I'm very glad that some of them are featured in the playlist...
ah now I got it. Well you could make a mix for the 24th why not.
Tranceformer

Post by Tranceformer » November 25th, 2014, 10:58 am

HFU Nightcore wrote:
didnt know that lol. Currently Im too bussy to search for new members and even to make nightcore atm but I have 1 song for every week for the advent calender prepared. Maybe on Friday I will take my time for the advent calender.

Btw when are we going to decide all the dates when everybody will upload? After we found all the members I guess?
I think we shall close all on November 29th. Then we make the order of uploading, so that everyone can make the videos with the pics ready. After that we can upload the tracks on November 30th unpublished and create the playlist. So that we can publish the first video on December 1st.
When someone knows which tracks he want's to Nightcore please say it now, so that we can avoid problems with double tracks. ^^

My tracks would be:

Dash Berlin feat Criston Nigby - Underneath the Sky
(still searching^^)
Yumm Yumm - Super Duper Christmas
Tranceformer

Post by Tranceformer » November 25th, 2014, 11:00 am

fantastic lets make it this way ^^
HFUNightcore

Post by HFUNightcore » November 25th, 2014, 11:02 am

RussenDeeJay wrote:
HFU Nightcore wrote:

I think we shall close all on November 29th. Then we make the order of uploading, so that everyone can make the videos with the pics ready. After that we can upload the tracks on November 30th unpublished and create the playlist. So that we can publish the first video on December 1st.
When someone knows which tracks he want's to Nightcore please say it now, so that we can avoid problems with double tracks. ^^

My tracks would be:

Dash Berlin feat Criston Nigby - Underneath the Sky
(still searching^^)
Yumm Yumm - Super Duper Christmas

Im picking songs nobody knows anyways so I dont worry about that. But if you want to know my first song is:
Kai Tracid-4 Just 1 Day (Video Cut)
Tranceformer

Post by Tranceformer » November 25th, 2014, 11:06 am

MiKuMiKuDJ wrote:That's why I said most of us are not DJs and I didn't want to say that all of the uploaders who join the event will have to edit a mix, but simply that a special Xmas theme Mix should be an awesome idea for the event, expecially if uploaded for the 24th day like RussenDeeJay suggested... I'm a amateur DJ, I do Mixes just for fun when I have a bit of free time and upload them for my special events... However, I'm planning to upload some mixes anyway for my channel and I'm very glad that some of them are featured in the playlist...
Then I suggest:
You don't have to make single-tracks if you want.
Concentrate more on the mix. ^^