Has Nightcore Music Changed?

For Nightcore discussion in general.
Knightwing Nightcore

Has Nightcore Music Changed?

Post by Knightwing Nightcore » April 18th, 2015, 1:54 am

Hello

Back in my days in year 8, I started listing to nightcore music and I loved it! I would listen to it everyday and I was thinking why don't I make my own nightcore music. So now I have a channel but think about it, nightcore music has now turned into people changing the song slightly, some songs I can still I can make out the original singer voice clearly to the point I can point out the guys voice in the song without thinking what the song was... Has anyone noticed this? Has nightcore become lazy? Let me know on your thoughts below!

Knightwing Nightcore
Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyViwQ ... fjZsbg_l6w
emilemil1

Re: Has Nightcore Music Changed?

Post by emilemil1 » April 18th, 2015, 7:06 am

Nightcore has always been lazy work, and I think that simplicity is part of the appeal. If something is going downhill about it all that'd be the choice of genres, since the vision of the original group and their releases are becoming lost in favor of the "any song can be Nightcore" view.
Vitacx97

Post by Vitacx97 » April 18th, 2015, 7:45 am

^This.

The only reason nightcore could be seen as getting "lazier" is because practically every song, regardless of the genre, is being "nightcored" despite not meeting the original nightcore term.

In regards to the actual pitch and speed of the song, this generally comes down to the mixer/uploader/nightcorer/whatever's preference - some prefer it to be higher pitch and faster and vice versa. The aim of nightcore is to make a song sound like happy hardcore, which pitches the vocals to a certain extent and has quite a fast BPM. This of course can be interpreted in many different ways.
Knightwing Nightcore

Post by Knightwing Nightcore » April 18th, 2015, 9:49 pm

Hmm you are both right, thanks for thoughts on this :D
JumpBoy

Post by JumpBoy » April 19th, 2015, 2:14 pm

changed ? na it was always a shitty and quick way to get views only diffrence is now there is more of it