New to Nightcore and just started my channel

For Nightcore discussion in general.
Generation Music

New to Nightcore and just started my channel

Post by Generation Music » November 2nd, 2016, 9:38 pm

Hello all,
I had a few questions for anybody who has the time. I just started my youtube channel (like a couple days ago) and already I have encountered a couple problems.

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOF5lg ... QNE_ClCmCw

Questions:
Youtube keeps blocking my videos in most countries. I filed a claim under fair use, is that the best option? Or should I pick something like “credit given” or “not monetized”?

Its hard to find songs that haven't been done before on other channels. It it acceptable to use a song that has been done? Even on the popular channels they sometimes use songs almost a year old and done many times before.

Where should I look to find new songs to use?

Thanks for your time!
Tranceformer

Re: New to Nightcore and just started my channel

Post by Tranceformer » November 3rd, 2016, 9:33 am

It has nothing to do with the claims you give.
All you upload is not your intellectual property, so the labels and the artist are free to make youtube disabling or deleting your videos, because they are the copyright holders. So it doesn't matter if you write that you don't monetize or use the Fair Use disclaimer. The Fair use is only working with your own property.
Oh and thare are really alot of tracks which are not Edited yet. But they are not Pop tracks and fit after Editing more into the real Nightcore Genre.

First you should know on which tracks you want to concentrate for Editing. ^^