Nightcorepilation

If it's stuck in your head, and you think you might be dead .. then POST IT!
KSF

Nightcorepilation

Post by KSF » November 5th, 2010, 12:25 pm

After some weeks, i think i already hit the spot with this one. I invite you to random my playlist. Of course any of that videos are mine, just my little contribution to the Nightcoremania. You can look for it on my Youtube channel: Shikamarulovehistory. Or just type "Nightcorepilation" on the video seeker: it should show only the playlist.

Yes, I've read the forum rules, but i can't show you the playlist without spamming Youtube, sorry.

Have a nice random!! ^^
jordesu
Absolute Wasteman
Absolute Wasteman

Re: Nightcorepilation

Post by jordesu » November 5th, 2010, 3:27 pm

Pretty good, I like it! :3
(Thanks for including me too <33)
KSF

Post by KSF » November 27th, 2010, 12:56 pm

Bad news: nasicocinesino, from Youtube, has been terminated because multi-blame of copyright, and the Nightcorepilation was at least a 20% of his songs, so now the play list is full of deleted videos. If someone know him, please ask him if is rejoining youtube soon.
Thank you all, you are the best ^^.

KSF
RaveComing
ヂュード アイム イーティング チッキン

Post by RaveComing » November 27th, 2010, 10:26 pm

KSF wrote:Bad news: nasicocinesino, from Youtube, has been terminated because multi-blame of copyright
I might start believing in a superior entity just for that. Good thing for your Nightcorepilation though, promote more new/unknown uploaders instead of having 20% of your album coming from an overknown one.
KSF

Post by KSF » November 28th, 2010, 6:47 am

Yeah, well, the Nightcorepilation was thought for listing the very best songs, and 40 of them were yours xD.
I'm already trying to find more songs, but most are copycats :(
Thanks for posting, seriously.
RaveComing
ヂュード アイム イーティング チッキン

Post by RaveComing » November 28th, 2010, 4:23 pm

KSF wrote:40 of them were yours xD.

40 were mine? Well, I'm flattered :3 I stopped using yt for uplaoding tho
KSF

Post by KSF » December 30th, 2010, 5:26 am

More accounts have been terminated, and the playlist lost over 50% of the songs. By this reason I've decided to terminate the Nightcorepilation. I've past 2 weeks saving the data and deleting the songs one by one. 2 songs were lost in the proces, the others 198 are fine, and 150 songs more that were stored have been saved too. Alomst 350 songs have been tekn out from Youtube to my data base and will live there till the time erase it all.

It was a pleasure listening all of your videos and the subscriptions will not be deleted, but it's a shame that this goes this way.

Hopefully one day the Nightcore will earn a name between the big fishes.

Now that the playlist is no longer active, this threat should be closed.

Thank you all for sharing your FanArt.

See yo soon...