Listen to the best of Nightcore!
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Read This First

If your channel doesn't fit the requirements, post it in User Uploads
cooljo99

New Nightcore Mixes!

Post by cooljo99 » February 11th, 2016, 8:37 pm

Hello this is Jc,

You might know me from the channel EpicProGamerZz , i already made alot of mixes that went viral in previous times ^-^
I uploaded a new mix and i wanna share my nightcore with all of you!
I only make pure nightcore like techno/trance nightcore like it always used to be....
Feel free to check out my channel!

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLdnCE ... tjIRc3B-yw
Newest mix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmSZ_OTSDII
emilemil1

Re: New Nightcore Mixes!

Post by emilemil1 » February 12th, 2016, 5:45 am

I think I've come across your videos in the search results from time to time. I rarely listen to mixes though, so never clicked :) Nevertheless, good job on the channel!
HKO2006

Post by HKO2006 » February 12th, 2016, 7:25 am

I have never heard of cooljo99 but have rather strong memory of EpicProGamer, because I have moved your channel entry from mixed channel to nightcore channel in my nightcore channel collection on your request.

To be terribly honest, I don't like the idea of including old songs in latest mixes. e.g. songs from 2002 put into a February 2016 mix. Having February 2016 in the title or just the year the (nightcore) songs are released that year. Having 2016 would mean the songs are fresh consider it is just 2 months in. In this case, the mix can be published anytime, be it 2006, 2016 or 2026 if the title does not matter.

I hoped I can do mixes of the best nightcore each month, the first step would be knowing all the uploads and listen to them so I made a list.
Fan-made Nightcore on YouTube (currently named Nightcore in June/July 2015 )
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

If anyone has the constancy, they can compile mixes for each month from the start to the (hope not) very end.
Last edited by HKO2006 on February 12th, 2016, 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to Nightcore Universe! Enjoy your stay as much as you enjoy the original Nightcore songs!
Useful threads/links
What is Nightcore 101
Nightcore Channel Database
Nightcore Know Your Meme
How to make Nightcore (NIGHTCORE TUTORIAL) UPDATED
Speeding up seems to be a little magic making things a little bit more appealing.

emilemil1

Post by emilemil1 » February 12th, 2016, 7:40 am

I don't make that assumption by seeing that style of title though, I'd just think that the mix must have been made in February 2016, and that it's probably a recurring monthly series.

Not sure what you're trying to do with that spreadsheet. Those tracks on that list aren't from June/July? :D Are you trying to make a list of every single upload ever? Because if so... have fun!

Personally I don't like the idea of making "best of", "top X", or similarly themed mixes, because it would just be based on the opinion of the creator. It would be like making a list of the best foods, or best movies, or best artwork, it's pretty meaningless since everyone thinks differently.
cooljo99

Post by cooljo99 » February 12th, 2016, 8:30 am

emilemil1 wrote:I think I've come across your videos in the search results from time to time. I rarely listen to mixes though, so never clicked :) Nevertheless, good job on the channel!
Thankyou :D
cooljo99

Post by cooljo99 » February 12th, 2016, 8:34 am

HKO2006 wrote:I have never heard of cooljo99 but have rather strong memory of EpicProGamer, because I have moved your channel entry from mixed channel to nightcore channel in my nightcore channel collection on your request.

To be terribly honest, I don't like the idea of including old songs in latest mixes. e.g. songs from 2002 put into a February 2016 mix. Having February 2016 in the title or just the year the (nightcore) songs are released that year. Having 2016 would mean the songs are fresh consider it is just 2 months in. In this case, the mix can be published anytime, be it 2006, 2016 or 2026 if the title does not matter.

I hoped I can do mixes of the best nightcore each month, the first step would be knowing all the uploads and listen to them so I made a list.
Fan-made Nightcore on YouTube (currently named Nightcore in June/July 2015 )
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

If anyone has the constancy, they can compile mixes for each month from the start to the (hope not) very end.
I understand it :3 i'm normally and i like it the most to use the old nightcore ;-; bc nightcore used to be like that i don't like mixing new songs from these days bc we can't find any new songs almostly for this kind of nightcore :(