youtube background please

Images Design
NightcoredMusic

youtube background please

Post by NightcoredMusic » September 28th, 2010, 6:40 pm

I want a background for youtube channel like Maikels but instead of his name can you make it "nightcored music"
Thank you if anyone can do it.
Kirby
The Scapegoat

Re: youtube background please

Post by Kirby » September 28th, 2010, 8:22 pm

If you were wondering, I made Maikel's .. however, I have an unbelievable amount of things on hold right now due to school work.

Seriously, I'm flattered by how much people I see running around asking for channel backgrounds like his. I've gotten 10+ PMs on YouTube from completely random people asking me to make one for them after learning it was I who made it for him.
I purposely told Maikel not to credit me for the designs on his channel. Why? -- Because I don't think it's something extraordinary I should confirm to myself.
But now, the whole world knows.

Anyways, if you/your music is liked, someone might be willing to make one for you. That seems to be how people around the Nightcore community obtained theirs. (Jordz, TheTechnoFoo, etc.)
NightcoredMusic

Post by NightcoredMusic » October 2nd, 2010, 11:48 pm

Pikachu Kirby wrote:If you were wondering, I made Maikel's .. however, I have an unbelievable amount of things on hold right now due to school work.

Seriously, I'm flattered by how much people I see running around asking for channel backgrounds like his. I've gotten 10+ PMs on YouTube from completely random people asking me to make one for them after learning it was I who made it for him.
I purposely told Maikel not to credit me for the designs on his channel. Why? -- Because I don't think it's something extraordinary I should confirm to myself.
But now, the whole world knows.

Anyways, if you/your music is liked, someone might be willing to make one for you. That seems to be how people around the Nightcore community obtained theirs. (Jordz, TheTechnoFoo, etc.)

It might be suprising after watching all my videos, but im terrible with photoshop, i only do simple things with it, i cant even make a background.
Kirby
The Scapegoat

Post by Kirby » October 3rd, 2010, 12:07 am

You've made plenty of backgrounds. What do you mean?
NightcoredMusic

Post by NightcoredMusic » October 3rd, 2010, 5:16 pm

Pikachu Kirby wrote:You've made plenty of backgrounds. What do you mean?
That was so easy, i just painted, added gradients and shapes and used the filter gallery
I dont know how to make big things like backgrounds.
Kirby
The Scapegoat

Post by Kirby » October 3rd, 2010, 6:31 pm

NightcoredMusic wrote:i just painted, added gradients and shapes and used the filter gallery
To be honest, I don't do much more than that. You don't have to spend years in Photoshop to make something great as long as you have an innovative mind.
'Backgrounds' in the channel design sense aren't much different than what, say, video backgrounds would be -- just a broader canvas w/ template.