upcoming mmorpg in 2011/2012 I know(wow sucks nowadays)

Anything about video games
RobLucci

upcoming mmorpg in 2011/2012 I know(wow sucks nowadays)

Post by RobLucci » October 8th, 2011, 9:54 am

aside from trance and uhh "fantasy" I also have another hobby- online games! Yes I like playing together with people worldwide
1) sevencore by gpotato will be realesed in 2012
it's a sci fi theme mmo the resembled to rf online
2) guild wars 2 said to be one of the next gen mmo with the graphics that when you see you will not notice that it was just a computer
3)ArcheAge online developed by Korean mmo developer XL games which definitely has stunning graphics of cryengine 3 to be released in 2012
4)Tera(the exiled realm of arborea) online developed by Korean company bluehole studio. koreans said that this has the most realistic graphics of Korean mmo. It already released in south Korea Jan 25 2011 but it's about to release in spring 2012 in Europe and america
5) continent of the ninth I have no knowledge about this game but it resembles vindictus(mabinogi heroes) hack and slash! but without blood spilling effects making it look lame
that all I know! Honesty I cant wait to play them! this will be my 14th post I'm actually avoiding number 13 :3 that's why Im in a hurry to post something. But at least I post something sensible
"everyone should live their life the guinea pig way!"- Bing the guinea pig