PS3 users

Anything about video games
pringels
Location: El paso, Texas, U.S 79762, 2201 rocky lane Apt# 703

PS3 users

Post by pringels » June 17th, 2010, 11:17 am

Dear playstation 3 useres. Do you find it somewhat difficult to navigate through the internet with the current playstation 3
and does it freeze while you may be in the middle of something.Do you ever get problems trying to access the chat on this site . If so please share what problems you may have and tell me im not the only one thats haveing these problems. And possibly someone may know how to fix this little dilemma.

If you ppl think this stupid just say so right off the back and i'll remove this ASAP.
AzgarthX
The Rated NU Superstar!

Re: PS3 users

Post by AzgarthX » June 29th, 2010, 1:39 pm

lol i felt like this was a spamm bot XD
.:CLICK HERE--->My Channel<---CLICK HERE:.
NightcoreRaverLily

Re: PS3 users

Post by NightcoreRaverLily » July 16th, 2011, 9:15 am

pringels wrote:Dear playstation 3 useres. Do you find it somewhat difficult to navigate through the internet with the current playstation 3
and does it freeze while you may be in the middle of something.Do you ever get problems trying to access the chat on this site . If so please share what problems you may have and tell me im not the only one thats haveing these problems. And possibly someone may know how to fix this little dilemma.

If you ppl think this stupid just say so right off the back and i'll remove this ASAP.

Trolololololol xD!