Lolicore

Anything and everything that doesn't fit in another section.
Billmaster

Lolicore

Post by Billmaster » March 26th, 2012, 3:22 am

What are your thoughts on this genre?
IMHO most are random "noise" but there are a few gems I really like. I made and uploaded a Lolicore song on Soundcloud (PM if you want it) and IMHO it turned out great!
TheNekoUmi

Re: Lolicore

Post by TheNekoUmi » December 11th, 2012, 5:56 am

I really love some lolicore artists like Goreshit and Loliripe. It's rather different and I guess not allot of people quite favor this kind of music since there's allot of noise and random high bpm beats. The whole thing is a mixture between breakcore,sometimes speedcore or drum & bass..they add allot of voices from random loli animes or others and usually speed it up and pitch it to a nightcore styled voice. It's a big messy mixture of awesomeness >w< I dunno how to describe it but I guess this can't be defined as always the same ''type'' for this genre, the same with J-core, it's not always the same and they don't always keep some elements to the style. It's nice though I love it :3 *surprisingly most lolicore artists I've found aren't Japanese : p
ÜHappy RAINBOW Is HappyÜ
TechnoFurriesUnite
≧^◡^≦
stryker

Post by stryker » March 11th, 2013, 5:42 pm

Lolishit "Chest Flattener" was the first lolicore album I was exposed to and I loved it. However, it seemed most other lolicore albums I found after that didn't compare, so I wouldn't say I'm a fan of the genre.
Nightcore4eva

Post by Nightcore4eva » October 14th, 2017, 8:35 am

Checked some out. It's almost as bad as Terrorcore.