Looking for this track

Anything and everything that doesn't fit in another section.
Abel Ramos

Looking for this track

Post by Abel Ramos » February 9th, 2016, 2:28 pm

Hey, im looking for this track https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP_x58trrkA.. as u can see, its not complete, and also i think is not "dj darkzone - human form".. so anyone know what the track really is or have it complete? Thank u.
HENTAiCORE

Re: Looking for this track

Post by HENTAiCORE » February 9th, 2016, 2:37 pm

its not complete because the uploader probably took it from a mixed compilation cd. but the track is indeed DJ Darkzone - The Human Form (vocal club mix), no doubt. but it seems like that nobody uploaded the full version on youtube, only the non vocal mix which appears to be different.
My Soundcloud :3
Hardcore Producer and Composer since 2013
Abel Ramos

Post by Abel Ramos » February 9th, 2016, 5:14 pm

Ok i recieved help at another forum. It's not dj darkzone - human form. Its DJ Vortex & Arpa's Dream - Incoming. Here u got it also complete: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXfwpbdNpTM
HENTAiCORE

Post by HENTAiCORE » February 9th, 2016, 5:27 pm

ah i understand what happened. the uploader uploaded the 2nd and 3rd track of the mix as one. as you can see in the related videos, DJ Vortex & Arpa's Dream - Incoming is track number 3 in that mix. in this video the uploader made an annotation that he messed up the song numbers. so the video you posted in the start post contains parts of DJ Darkzone - The Human Form and DJ Vortex & Arpa's Dream - Incoming.
My Soundcloud :3
Hardcore Producer and Composer since 2013
Abel Ramos

Post by Abel Ramos » February 9th, 2016, 5:43 pm

Oh i see dude.. Mission completed anyway.. Thx for ur attention. Good track.