How you started listening to techno?

Anything and everything that doesn't fit in another section.
Qoolioz

How you started listening to techno?

Post by Qoolioz » October 25th, 2012, 10:05 am

There are some people who used to listen to other music genre, then started listening to techno and becoming a fan of it. I was wondering how you started listening to techno?

I started listening to techno when I heard Cascada - Everytime we Touch on the Radio. I was dancing to that song like a 11-year old kid. Then I started watching Halo 3 tutorials and the background music has a lot of awesome techno songs. That's how I started :)
Kestrel0907

Re: How you started listening to techno?

Post by Kestrel0907 » October 26th, 2012, 8:25 am

Well i just found out Maikel's channel on 26th november of the last year,afterwards on 27th i made an account here but i needed some time before i got used here,i started chatting on the chatbox barely some 2-3 days later.
I got through a bunch of old songs i once listened to
The very first nightcore i ever listened to was Gamer Forever,then became a big fan of the other uploads(mostly because i got through a bunch of old songs i once listened to),i learned much about most techno genres and...that's it. ;d
Mikumon
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by Mikumon » November 18th, 2012, 6:51 pm

well the story is strange...

I was on a gaming community with the name extreme-network.net (now it is dead) and there was that guy named "TheHardstyleBro" he showed me some good hardstyle songs and i liked them. After a while, I found out about this

and then i fell in love with dream trance/rave music. Later i listened to the 1st real Nightcore song

and now here i am about half a year of nightcore in my life! AND I AM HAPPY! :D
Monster

Post by Monster » February 16th, 2013, 12:58 am

I never really liked techno until about a year ago, cuz i never heard trance before. On a gamming forum my friend Remix9999vr's profile page had the song "Lets Play Pirate" by agryos on it.

after hearing that song i fell in love with trance & dreamtrance and eventually i stumbled my way upon a nightcore vid on youtube and now im into trance and nightcore :)
Last edited by Monster on March 30th, 2013, 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
License! Thanks Namahage!
Zurastra

Post by Zurastra » March 29th, 2013, 7:51 pm

My Father really enjoys Techno / Trance and stuff...
I grew up with it and I don't need anything else...

Actually I'm kinda suprised I didn't start to hate it because my father liked it...
XxEvilLizardxX
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by XxEvilLizardxX » March 30th, 2013, 10:00 am

Well, my mother and father were hardcore ravers... (Yes, it's true.)
So therefore, there were many techno/trance CDs scattered through various boxes in our attic, and I sometimes looked through them, but never really listened to anything. It was thanks to my cousins that I found Techno. Their family owns a Fun-Fair, and instead of playing cheesy stereotypical songs, they played pumping rave and trance tunes by Tiesto and Robert Miles, etc.
Then I started listening to the genre, and became a fan of Tiesto and Eiffel 65. Then, many years later, I looked up techno mixes on YouTube. One mix had the song 'Ravers Fantasy'. I then looked up that song and found a Nightcore version. After that, I was hooked.
litlnightcboy

Post by litlnightcboy » April 16th, 2013, 12:08 pm

I hear somewhere word Techno and i type that in youtube and that's it.
NewbieNoob

Post by NewbieNoob » May 12th, 2013, 4:52 am

Staarted off with hearing CrazyFrog and DDR Music. (:
Then raver music and drifted from there.
Merohar

Post by Merohar » June 29th, 2013, 3:53 pm

I was playing Torus Trooper and I really liked the music, so I found the soundtrack for it. It was called "Alien Trance", so I googled trance and fell in love with it and techno.
skxtheripper

Post by skxtheripper » June 30th, 2013, 3:09 pm

iv liked it for so long maby blue by efiel 65 n im pritty sure i spelled that wrong that and drugs and youtube so yea that probly would be it