TRance or techno artists?

Anything and everything that doesn't fit in another section.
Kirby
The Scapegoat

Re: TRance or techno artists?

Post by Kirby » January 30th, 2012, 9:59 pm

Kitashi wrote:Really... are you guys serious? Why is it so hard for all of you to listen to your elders? None of you are in any position to insist that you know more about what Nightcore should and shouldn't be than Maikel does. Maikel has been around as long as Nightcore has been uploaded on YouTube, and being one of the first (if not THE first) to upload fan-made Nightcore songs, he DEFINES Nightcore. Not you. If I'm correct, if it weren't for Maikel, these forums wouldn't even exist. They were created in his honor to discuss his music, although they're hardly about that anymore. Without his mass-adverts, you probably wouldn't have even known about these forums. Other people advertise, and yes, the forums show up on Google search results, but that was all a direct result of what Maikel did.
YOU GUYS HAVE RESPECT FOR ALL THE WRONG PEOPLE. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD.
I need to give you a fucking huge qft for that one. Maikel knows what Nightcore is, and he'll tell you that it definitely isn't -cough- trying to Nightcore as many songs in as many different languages as you can -cough- or -cough- trying to have the biggest collection of Nightcore songs on YouTube -cough-
Not sayin' names, but gosh, a load of you really need to learn how to give respect when respect is rightfully due.
Ppprre

Post by Ppprre » January 31st, 2012, 11:42 am

It is hard to find good Nightcore songs consistently. Maikel has the best Nightcore songs being uploaded and it is hard to find a bad song on his channel. ( Even the ones he doesn't consider good enough for his main channel are good ) I like some songs from other uploaders ( Nightcorix has some good songs ) but if you are going through loads of Nightcore songs on youtube loads of them will be bad. I do like some songs that I would not think are great nightcored but thats just my personal opinion. My opinion is that nightcoring a song is not that hard but that the real skill is choosing the song that works best. The competition showed that, I think anyway.
Fernandez

Post by Fernandez » June 9th, 2014, 7:35 pm

Kirby wrote: If all songs sounded good in Nightcore, that would be true. You can't just Nightcore everything you find and churn them out by the dozen, then expect to become a big hit.
Unfortunately, what's going on Youtube seems to be the opposite of this. People who churn out dozens of random "nightcored" songs are becoming big hits, and I believe that was a factor in the fake nightcore boom.
Kirby wrote:There are several, several people who mimic the Nightcore style and VERY FEW of them are able to do it well.
Edit: Sorry, kinda misread the second quote.
Is sad about the Raiders moving to Las Vegas :(