Black Cat's Musical Diary

Anything and everything that doesn't fit in another section.
Black Cat
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Black Cat's Musical Diary

Post by Black Cat » December 6th, 2010, 10:13 am

Yes.. I'm now a Copycat.

Here I'll post what music I find and recently found out about.

Ohyeah, forgot to write this but add comments about what you think of either the music or my "reviews".

Wont smother you with tons right away, I promise.

Vocalogenesis

Jrock, Jcore(I guess), that kinda style.. I'm not good at judging x3

It's the newest album from my favorite artists, Vocaloid. Featuring Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin and Len, Kaito and Megurine Luka. It's the first whole album I've ever "had". It has quite a few nice songs, some absolutely amazing ones and only a very few that wasn't that good. It's a mix of happy songs, some that's somewhat "downy" and some that's just epic! Nice tunes as always.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy this if I could get it without paying a fortune for it and the shipping.

4/5
Kittens!
Black Cat
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Re: Black Cat's Musical Diary

Post by Black Cat » December 19th, 2010, 7:15 am

Project Diva - Original Song Collection

Jpop, jcore, I don't know, you know what her songs sounds like...

Second album of her that I've got. It is the soundtrack from the famous Project Diva game for the PSP. When I first heard the first song I thought that this might get quite catchy, and so it did. I can't say that I'm dissapointed at this album. It's a nice collection of nice, catchy and sweet songs. If I had a PSP then I'd get the game, that's for sure.
It's not the best I've heard from her but it's a nice collection.

4/5
Kittens!
Black Cat
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by Black Cat » December 21st, 2010, 3:45 pm

Vibrasphere - Lungs of LIfe

Not sure what kind it is, it's techno related but I don't know the exact term.

Found this artist/group thanks to Ravecoming ( Thanks alot btw ). There's not many swedish artists that makes good music like this. To be honest, this is the only ones I've heard making it. The album in particular is the one I've been listening the most to. It has songs that messes up the hearts rythm and songs that just makes you float away. Great songs to cool you down and relive you from stress. That's my favorite kind of techno. They're not similar in the beats and sound so it's not that repetitive, only if you're concentrating on something else.

It was quite a while since I've heard similar music that's this good so I'll give it...

5/5
Kittens!
Black Cat
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by Black Cat » April 4th, 2011, 8:51 am

Long time since I update this place but yeah, here's some of what I've discovered recently.

Ewan Dobson

Ewan Dobson plays a guitar and he is really good at it. His songs are catchy as hell, they're filled with emotions that gets to you (if you like Guitar music that'll say.). Of course there are many people that are good with a guitar but this guy knows his thing, he plays he would be walking casually on the street, it just sounds great.

Here's one his songs. "Ewan Dobson - I know your pain"
He have released two albums, the one I posted here that came out in 2009 and one in 2010 that was called Ewan Dobson II. I suspect that his second album is great as well.
Fabourite song from his second album is "Time 2".

Which is here:
4½/5 on his first album.[/b]
Kittens!