Trippy trance remix/edit experimental track

This section is for people who have produced/remixed any songs of their own.
Digideath

Trippy trance remix/edit experimental track

Post by Digideath » July 21st, 2014, 8:14 pm

The following was an experiment. It's not remixed/mixed up using my normal methods, rather it was edited using a suite on my pc. It was an experiment in...

-Trance
-Resampling
-Synth
-Pc editing

It was also an attempt to make a rather mundane psycotrance track, more upbeat and palatable under... erm... certain conditions.

Look this thing was knocked together "under influence" of one certain substance to start with and finished while peaking "under influence" of another certain substance. As simple as that. It's not perfect. It's flawed but it sure as hell hits the mark for it's intended purpose, for me, better than the original due to it being more upbeat and freaky. The remix moniker is due to fact that when I had peaked, I inadvertently ended up stuck listening to this on repeat, watching weird stuff running around the wallpaper in my house, for what must have been around 2 hours straight. It kinda blew my mind and that's why I never tidied it up any. I'm afraid I break something that worked so well.

Trance - Magic Mushrooms (Trip-Trance Remix)

Original Artist: 12000 Micrograms
HKO2006

Re: Trippy trance remix/edit experimental track

Post by HKO2006 » July 26th, 2014, 12:36 pm

Not bad.
Welcome to Nightcore Universe! Enjoy your stay as much as you enjoy the original Nightcore songs!
Useful threads/links
What is Nightcore 101
Nightcore Channel Database
Nightcore Know Your Meme
How to make Nightcore (NIGHTCORE TUTORIAL) UPDATED
Speeding up seems to be a little magic making things a little bit more appealing.