Anyone wants to subscribe?

About YouTube videos, copyright, and culture.
Juncore

Anyone wants to subscribe?

Post by Juncore » May 3rd, 2014, 8:33 pm

Hello.
I'm Jun I am new here so I don't know if i can or not but I'm doing it anyways.
I have a youtube channel called Juncore! I have just uploaded a new youtube nightcore remix I want to see if its any good or not heres the link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsHClWG ... e=youtu.be
ReymartTaba

Re: Anyone wants to subscribe?

Post by ReymartTaba » May 3rd, 2014, 8:37 pm

I love Butterfly on my right shoulder! :D
Juncore

Post by Juncore » May 3rd, 2014, 8:40 pm

thanks!
ReymartTaba

Post by ReymartTaba » May 3rd, 2014, 8:41 pm

I started out pretty small but now I've gone pretty far for two years :) Just keep uploading videos you love making! :3
Juncore

Post by Juncore » May 3rd, 2014, 8:42 pm

thanks for tip!
rsslayersr

Post by rsslayersr » May 4th, 2014, 9:28 am

Another quick tip: http://www.nightcoreuniverse.net/viewto ... f=17&t=930
It's quite handy to know what Nightcore is, before you make speededits and promote them on here as so. What you've done is not quite Nightcore, because you're using the wrong genre of music :c

Also, I think this topic should've been placed on the User Uploads child board. In case you want to try this again, of course.
Enforcing the cute little sister of Happy Hardcore
Zurd

Post by Zurd » May 4th, 2014, 9:41 am

not nightcore and sounds so bad! :(

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/nightcore
Juncore

Post by Juncore » May 4th, 2014, 11:43 am

uhem why does it sound bad . yes it is nightcore and i did use the right genre
rsslayersr

Post by rsslayersr » May 4th, 2014, 2:15 pm

J-Pop certainly does not fit the description of Trance/Dance/Techno.

PS: Your latest upload used a song that would indeed be a better fit for Nightcore.. but it's also an overused song which doesn't stand out all that much :c
Juncore

Post by Juncore » May 4th, 2014, 2:40 pm

well at least its good c:
Copy_Cat_Master

Post by Copy_Cat_Master » May 5th, 2014, 4:19 am

Juncore wrote:well at least its good c:
But it not Nightcore.

However, I won't complaint about that since you do not put "Nightcore" in the title instead you put "Juncore remix" in it.
(Click the picture)
Official Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CopyCatMaster01
Copy Cat Master's Twitter: https://twitter.com/CopyCatMaster
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu » May 5th, 2014, 8:10 am

But still though others have said many times kindly and respectfully this place is for Nightcore, real Nightcore and so posting speed edits on here isn't allowed :/ compare it to lets say cars or something you have a website for ford cars, like to buy, sell a market for Ford cars only. Your not going to put a Holden car up for sale or talk about it on a website for fords. I know it might be a shit comparison but its a good example for Nightcore

Nightcore Universe is for Real Nightcore if you want a place for speed edits or fake Nightcore this isn't the place for you its simple and Im saying this in a kind way :)
Fernandez

Post by Fernandez » May 5th, 2014, 10:16 am

I think what we want people like you to take away from this forum is that nightcore is a distinct genre, and it was originally meant to be a genre. It wasn't supposed to become a meme where you could use any song (like Alvin and Co.). Hence, there are rules regulating the nightcore content that gets posted on here.
Is sad about the Raiders moving to Las Vegas :(
Juncore

Post by Juncore » May 5th, 2014, 4:05 pm

In a way Juncore is my own mix between of nightcore and speed edit Juncore is Nightcore mixed with Speed so that is specializes with any genre but rap , blues, and hip hop. Therefore, Juncore is just Nightcore but in away it can fit with Jpop
just like
Butterfly on My Right shoulder
rsslayersr

Re: Anyone want to help me with this one?

Post by rsslayersr » May 5th, 2014, 4:36 pm

I don't.. even...
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultur ... ore#misuse

Juncore is just a glorified way to say 'speed-edit for anything that I like'. Only thing is, this is not really the community for this. I'm certain you won't feel great spending time here.
Cactus

Post by Cactus » May 5th, 2014, 4:42 pm

Just start any DJ software, set the pitch to 180 bpm and click auto-mix - yaaaay, juncore all day long!
ReymartTaba

Post by ReymartTaba » May 5th, 2014, 4:49 pm

Cactus wrote:Just start any DJ software, set the pitch to 180 bpm and click auto-mix - yaaaay, juncore all day long!
That would probably be fitting :3 To be honest I started out knowing Nightcore as "sped-up and having the pitch raised up a bit" but a couple of months after, someone sent me a link to a video which was Techno titled with "Nightcore" and that made me understand the meaning of it more seeing how the beat was all jumpy and the vocals being all happy :3 Sure, I'm still at fault for posting "non-genre" Nightcore songs but I'm hoping to pave a way for myself to where I can just be comfortable with what Nightcore truly is :)

(Sugoi senpai!~ Haha tl;dr did you now! xD)
Namahage

Post by Namahage » May 5th, 2014, 6:23 pm

Can't we allow nightstep, nightrock, juncore, [YT username]core, etc in the other genres section since they are technically other genres?
The media acting as the eyes of the society ought to practice its role with the highest journalistic ethics possible; feeding the society with information of unquestionable source to perpetuate the credibility and the moral obligation bestowed to it.
Juncore

Post by Juncore » May 5th, 2014, 6:24 pm

ReymartTaba wrote:
Cactus wrote:Just start any DJ software, set the pitch to 180 bpm and click auto-mix - yaaaay, juncore all day long!
That would probably be fitting :3 To be honest I started out knowing Nightcore as "sped-up and having the pitch raised up a bit" but a couple of months after, someone sent me a link to a video which was Techno titled with "Nightcore" and that made me understand the meaning of it more seeing how the beat was all jumpy and the vocals being all happy :3 Sure, I'm still at fault for posting "non-genre" Nightcore songs but I'm hoping to pave a way for myself to where I can just be comfortable with what Nightcore truly is :)

(Sugoi senpai!~ Haha tl;dr did you now! xD)

THANK YOU!
ReymartTaba

Post by ReymartTaba » May 5th, 2014, 6:25 pm

It's nothing~ We're basically the same to be honest ;)
Juncore

Post by Juncore » May 5th, 2014, 6:25 pm

Agreed!
rsslayersr

Post by rsslayersr » May 5th, 2014, 6:26 pm

Namahage wrote:Can't we allow nightstep, nightrock, juncore, [YT username]core, etc in the other genres section since they are technically other genres?
Nobody said that this isn't possible. We're not here to say your taste his horrible: we're here to kinda preserve the spirit of what Nightcore should be.

It's perfectly fine to enjoy and post your speed-edits on a board that fits this description.
ReymartTaba

Post by ReymartTaba » May 5th, 2014, 6:28 pm

rsslayersr wrote:
Namahage wrote:Can't we allow nightstep, nightrock, juncore, [YT username]core, etc in the other genres section since they are technically other genres?
Nobody said that this isn't possible. We're not here to say your taste his horrible: we're here to kinda preserve the spirit of what Nightcore should be.

It's perfectly fine to enjoy and post your speed-edits on a board that fits this description.
Right~ No one's telling you what's right and what's wrong ;) It's like culture, nobody wants to differentiate on how they/it started~
rsslayersr

Post by rsslayersr » May 5th, 2014, 6:30 pm

ReymartTaba wrote: Right~ No one's telling you what's right and what's wrong ;) It's like culture, nobody wants to differentiate on how they/it started~
Well, we are telling you what's right and wrong, because we have rules to follow which underlines what is right and wrong.
ReymartTaba

Post by ReymartTaba » May 5th, 2014, 6:31 pm

rsslayersr wrote:
ReymartTaba wrote: Right~ No one's telling you what's right and what's wrong ;) It's like culture, nobody wants to differentiate on how they/it started~
Well, we are telling you what's right and wrong, because we have rules to follow which underlines what is right and wrong.
Well no, I didn't meant this forum specifically :) I meant the internet as a whole~
Juncore

Post by Juncore » May 5th, 2014, 6:32 pm

well, thank you guys should honor my creation of juncore its like nightcore but more for jpop electro and pop
Copy_Cat_Master

Post by Copy_Cat_Master » May 5th, 2014, 9:45 pm

Maybe here. > http://www.nightcoreuniverse.net/viewforum.php?f=52

Anyway, this website is strictly for correct Nightcore only.

There other website out there in the internet that allow you to talk or share for not-so-Nightcore songs but so, just google Nightcore and good luck finding it.
(Click the picture)
Official Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CopyCatMaster01
Copy Cat Master's Twitter: https://twitter.com/CopyCatMaster