~.:Nightcore Music:.~

Listen to the best of Nightcore!
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Read This First

If your channel doesn't fit the requirements, post it in User Uploads
Darcious

~.:Nightcore Music:.~

Post by Darcious » June 1st, 2012, 10:41 am

Hi i started making some nightcore songs because i love them and i would like to share them with you :D Here's my channel i hope u like them :D LINK REDACTED.
Zurd

Re: ~.:Nightcore Music:.~

Post by Zurd » June 1st, 2012, 6:23 pm

They're not bad ! But they're just not what I like, mostly theme music, one which is not in english, one which is of hip hop :)

And I don't know why I don't like it when it's not in english, I'm used to Blumchen, Rammstein, Shakira, Ayumi Hamasaki in their original language and it's really good, but not in nightcore.
Yakkety

Post by Yakkety » June 1st, 2012, 7:05 pm

They are some nice songs, unfortunately, they aren't real Nightcore since its rock/metal songs...

Read this thread fro more information about what is and what isnt real Nightcore: http://nightcoreuniverse.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1349

It is against the rules to post your songs here and say they are Nightcore, when they are not real Nightcore...
Click the picture for my Youtube Channel ;)
Zurd

Post by Zurd » June 1st, 2012, 8:02 pm

Must have been why I didn't really like those Nightcore songs, that's because they are not Nightcore, eh :)
Darcious

Post by Darcious » June 1st, 2012, 8:19 pm

i read that thing.My opinion is that they are nightcore.Nightcore is just taking a song and speed it up(as far as i know).I know my songs are not good but have you heard the very good nightcore rock-metal songs out there?They are really awesome and much better than the originals and a lot of people like them.So i dont understand why nightcore songs must only be trance-dance.Not all people like those so why not do other types of music nightcore too so we can attract more audience to nightcore community?Do not hate just telling my opinion :)
Raver

Post by Raver » June 1st, 2012, 10:07 pm

Darcious wrote:i read that thing.My opinion is that they are nightcore.Nightcore is just taking a song and speed it up(as far as i know).I know my songs are not good but have you heard the very good nightcore rock-metal songs out there?They are really awesome and much better than the originals and a lot of people like them.So i dont understand why nightcore songs must only be trance-dance.Not all people like those so why not do other types of music nightcore too so we can attract more audience to nightcore community?Do not hate just telling my opinion :)
Well, ok then. Since you did read "that thing", you are pretty aware of the punishments.
Failing to follow these rules MULTIPLE times will result in warnings. Too many warnings will result in bans. Due to varying severity of rule breaches, there is no set amount of warnings to be accumulated before bans are issued; this is to the discretion of the staff.
We feel the rhythm like it is our heartbeat
Darcious

Post by Darcious » June 1st, 2012, 10:26 pm

Can u solve my questions?Why those types of music are not considered nightcore? :)
Raver

Post by Raver » June 1st, 2012, 10:34 pm

Zurd

Post by Zurd » June 1st, 2012, 11:09 pm

Darcious wrote:Can u solve my questions?Why those types of music are not considered nightcore? :)
Maybe you just need to re-label your song "Party" for something else like hipcore or speed-hop or fast-hip :)
Durzo

Post by Durzo » June 2nd, 2012, 12:56 am

Here we go again;)
you gotta jump jump...
Kestrel0907

Post by Kestrel0907 » June 2nd, 2012, 6:33 am

Darcious wrote:Not all people like those
If they don't like those,they don't like Nightcore at all,maybe chipmunks is the genre you're looking for here,my friend.
And i don't see how speeding up some rock and heavy metal songs should make it more happier since it's guitars are too fast enough,and by definition Nightcore applies only to some certain genres of electro.
Why only these genres?Well...that's simple since they are the same genres used by the original Nightcore band,and we're a fan-based community aren't we?
(And yes,the band still continues producing music.)
Edit:And you're basically saying that we should give up the quality,destroy what the original Nightcore worked for just to get more people to join this forum?
And not so many people like this?I don't think so,Maikel's video's views and subscriptions say a whole different thing.
Once again,if you don't understand a genre or a remix,and or/don't like it,quit doing or listening it.
Moonightcore

Post by Moonightcore » June 2nd, 2012, 3:56 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOO NOT AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN DX
Darcious

Post by Darcious » June 2nd, 2012, 4:39 pm

If they don't like those,they don't like Nightcore at all,maybe chipmunks is the genre you're looking for here,my friend.
And i don't see how speeding up some rock and heavy metal songs should make it more happier since it's guitars are too fast enough,and by definition Nightcore applies only to some certain genres of electro.
Why only these genres?Well...that's simple since they are the same genres used by the original Nightcore band,and we're a fan-based community aren't we?
(And yes,the band still continues producing music.)
Edit:And you're basically saying that we should give up the quality,destroy what the original Nightcore worked for just to get more people to join this forum?
And not so many people like this?I don't think so,Maikel's video's views and subscriptions say a whole different thing.
Once again,if you don't understand a genre or a remix,and or/don't like it,quit doing or listening it.
Sooooooooooooo this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wjo9pnR ... playnext=1 is not happy? And because the original band prefer dance-trance and chosed to nightcore those then its a rule that everyone must nightcore those too? What if the band had chosen to nightcore rock-metal (not heavy) instead of dance-trance? :)
Raver

Post by Raver » June 2nd, 2012, 7:18 pm

Yes, here it's a rule, and if they had done it, you could call it Nightcore.
Maikel631
The Nightcore Source

Post by Maikel631 » June 2nd, 2012, 10:20 pm

You are completely allowed to believe that speeding up rock/metal songs makes them sound better. The problem is with you naming those songs "Nightcore" which just isn't true.

You can go what-if all you want but the point is the original group didn't, and none of the first fanmade Nightcore uploaders did either. We are only asking you do it for the sake of Nightcore and its image, because speeding up every single song in existence isn't what Nightcore is all about.
I don't really go here anymore. If you wanna talk, catch me on Skype: maikel6311