Your favourites this Eurovision?

Anything and everything that doesn't fit in another section.
Johannez691
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Your favourites this Eurovision?

Post by Johannez691 » May 3rd, 2013, 10:48 am

I think this topic is mostly for the members on the European side of the world, but everyone can write here :)

This Eurovision is in Malmö, Sweden in 2 weeks. Semi final 1 is Tuesday May 14, Semi final 2 is May 16 and the grand final is May 18. There are 39 countries articipation this year (Yes, I know these things because i*m kind of a Eurovision nerd :P) Here are a small video with fast previews of all songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAzmvBcUPuc

I'm gonna tell you some of my favourites this year and why I like them (Not in ranking order)

Belgium: This song is actually very catchy

Bulgaria: LOOOOOVE THIS!!!! This is awesome!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 The Bulgarian language and these Balkan Tribal electronic sounds :DDDD

Belarus: This is a good sound that isn't very mainstream. This kind of music isn't very popular in Sweden...

Denmark: It's definatly the winner this year! No doubt! It's a favourite in whole Eurovision. I've already layed it repeatly though that I gotten tired of it a little bit.

Spain: She has a beautiful voice, and Spannish is a cool language

Finland I guess I like this song since it's neighbour to Sweden and we pretty much have the same kinda music.

Greece: Thi8s song WEIRD but very funny and I like it very much actually! LOve that they have the Greek influences in this song.

Croatia BEAUTIFUL!!! This is also one of those mastrepiece tracks that I will play a lot this summer :D Croatian ballads are AWESOME!!!

Germany Knowing this forum for a long time I know many people here will check out Cascada :)

Ireland I like that they don't send Jedward again, cause I got tired of them the 2nd time -.- This is pretty good.

Moldova LIke the Romanian language, I'm from Romania too, even though I'm adopted to Sweden.

Montenegro This is a very sick track. It's hilarious with Pure dubstep with Jugoslavian xD I love this song though. Also 1 of those tracks I will play a lot.

Netherlands It's far away my favourite and I don't think I will paly it very much, since it doesn't fall in my taste, but it IS the best song Netherlands have sent in a looooong time (No offence Cad xD)

Norway Good track, good luck neighbours :)

Romania I gues I should cheer for my home country, but this song isn't very good...

Sweden GO SWEDEN

Slovenia Dubstep and Electro House :)

San Marino Cool :)

Ukraine Good Track

Ehat songs do u like and why?
XxEvilLizardxX
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Re: Your favourites this Eurovision?

Post by XxEvilLizardxX » May 3rd, 2013, 1:12 pm

Slovenia and Germany's songs seem pretty good, but I never really watch/listen to the Eurovision.

Sorry Romania, but that was just an insult to every male on this planet...
Kestrel0907

Post by Kestrel0907 » May 3rd, 2013, 2:11 pm

XxEvilLizardxX wrote:Sorry Romania, but that was just an insult to every male on this planet...
You tell me, this song is literally bs to the extremes.
Why the heck did they vote for him? -.-
Peter

Post by Peter » May 5th, 2013, 1:40 pm

XxEvilLizardxX wrote:Slovenia and Germany's songs seem pretty good, but I never really watch/listen to the Eurovision.

Sorry Romania, but that was just an insult to every male on this planet...
Oh, I never watched the Eurovision, but I'm from Slovenia, so... xD
I'll give it a shot.
thecad
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by thecad » May 5th, 2013, 2:08 pm

Johannez691 wrote: Netherlands It's far away my favourite and I don't think I will paly it very much, since it doesn't fall in my taste, but it IS the best song Netherlands have sent in a looooong time (No offence Cad xD)
You are mean Johannez D:< xD

nah but we know it is a song you have to like, and when you do you LOVE it just like i do :D
Family! <3

Anata no mawarinohito o suki shikashi, tōku hanareta hitobito o aishite <3

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews